Navigating the cyber landscape.
Cyber risk and cybersecurity pose unique challenges to the largest enterprises. They are often the targets of state-sponsored cyber threats. The economic and political impact resulting from a successful attack is disproportionately significant. The scale and scope of the risks are large and made more complex by existing legacy environments. An effective response will likely require greater engagement outside of the enterprise, with other companies and with the public sector.
Board oversight and governance of cyber risk and cybersecurity for the largest enterprises demands customized and often unique approaches which must continue to evolve as the nature of the risks evolves. Directors serving on the boards of large enterprises are keen to learn from their peers on how to enhance and improve governance.
Through CRDN, Tapestry Networks will create a program of ongoing learning, problem-solving, communication, and policy development aimed at enhancing national cybersecurity, centered on an inaugural cross-sector meeting on December 11, 2019.
CRDN is sponsored by a generous grant from the Hewlett Foundation and by King & Spalding.
Members of the Network currently include:
- Joan Amble: Zurich Insurance Group, Booz Allen Hamilton,
- Marianne Brown: Northrop Grumman
- Les Brun: Merck, Corning
- David Ching: TJX
- Pam Craig: Merck, 3M, Progressive
- Bob DeRodes: NCR
- Frank D’Souza: General Electric, Cognizant
- Bill Easter: Delta Air Lines, Concho Resources
- Joe Echevarria: Pfizer, Bank of New York Mellon, Xerox Holdings
- Jason Few: Marathon Oil
- Linda Gooden: General Motors, Home Depot, ADP
- Pat Gross, Waste Management
- Fritz Henderson: Marriott International
- Leslie Ireland: Citigroup
- Tom Killalea: Capital One Financial, Akamai
- Holly Keller Koeppel: AES, British American Tobacco
- Jane Holl Lute: Union Pacific
- Dambisa Felicia Moyo: Chevron, 3M
- Risto Siilasmaa: Nokia
- Sherry Smith: Deere & Co.
- Mona Sutphen: Pioneer Natural Resources
- John Thompson: Norfolk Southern
- Jan Tighe: Progressive, Goldman Sachs Group, Huntsman
- Suzanne Vautrinot: Wells Fargo, Symantec, Ecolab
- John Veihmeyer: Ford
- Ashok Vemuri: Kroger
- Sue Wagner: Apple, BlackRock, Swiss Re
- Greg Weaver: Verizon
- Al Zollar: Public Service Enterprise Group, Bank of New York Mellon, Nasdaq